Tunnel Cam

Sheikh Rattle n Roll

If the Tunnel Cam is going to be nearly half an hour from now on, can somebody at the club please oil the fucking hinges on the door!

I am sure we have an abundance of oil!!!!!!!......but if the wells have suddenly run dry, ky jelly is just as effective!

Thanks in advance

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
If the Tunnel Cam is going to be nearly half an hour from now on, can somebody at the club please oil the fucking hinges on the door!

I am sure we have an abundance of oil!!!!!!!......but if the wells have suddenly run dry, ky jelly is just as effective!

Thanks in advance
A sure fire sign that the Sheikh is getting bored if you ask me.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:

Thanks in advance
A sure fire sign that the Sheikh is getting bored if you ask me.

I knew he would take his hinges home with him when he got bored!

When Vinny walks up the tunnel, who the fuck is the guy who nervously and very excitedly cant stop playing with his hair pmsl?

I always thought of Stefan Freund (sp?) as your stereotypical dour, humourless German. But fair play to him when he greets Vincent in the tunnel and says something to him like; ''I'm so glad you're not playing!'' And he doesn't say it in a malicious (ie Aussie Cricketer!) type of way.

I dont know why i watch this everytime as its just a lot of handsome,sometimes topless gorgeous men hugging each other and looking all mean and moody, pumped up for the game

No,cant think why i watch it;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.