TV News, Newspapers, Media as a whole is rubbish.

It's just scaremongering saying we are all doomed and will live on Frey Bentos pies at this rate.

I switch off now and so does the other half after I told him to not have 5 News on every day I come back from work after he does.

Where can you read or watch actual news that isn't trying to push a left or right agenda or downright lying/exaggerating to get you to watch/read ?
It's getting worse, and shitter with each passing year.

Both of our main news channels don’t tend to do that and remain pretty objective, certainly compared to some other countries at least.

listen to all sides/agendas, sort the wheat from the chaff. it has always been the same- we're not taking out someone's liver here - use your fkn noggin

Where can you read or watch actual news that isn't trying to push a left or right agenda or downright lying/exaggerating to get you to watch/read ?
It's getting worse, and shitter with each passing year.
Too much sensationalism, as well. And the obsession with celebrities gets on my tits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.