TV Series

Just about to embark on Line Of Duty, UK cop series

Has anyone seen it...is it good ?
I really enjoyed it, has some gripping moments and is well written.
Downsides are the little fella, Compton I think, is unconvincing as a dynamic copper, and the guy that plays the boss can't act.
There's a lot of repeated dialogue in the interview scenarios, and the use of acronyms gets tiresome.
Having said all that, the story lines are brilliant, really well thought out.
Hope you enjoy.

If you don't mind sub titles there are some good shows on Walter Presents on Channel 4's "4 player"

Quite right. Watched a few over the years. Currently on Carmen Curlers. The first two episodes have been very good. Going to stick with it.

Loving black snow , watched first two eps this morning , travis , aka ragnor is so ragnor , same head tilts, eye movements , ragnor must have just been a exageration of travis

If you see what i mean, lol

Hate when they do this. I'll wait till they've all been aired then.
Yeah but at least they've said season 3 will follow sooner, hopefully 12 months later and nothing like the 2.5 year wait it's been since Season 1 ended.

There was also an excellent standalone special that aired in the summer...

1699105248954.png

Can't believe Yellowstones last season doesn't start again till 12 months time!? There is going to be 2 spin offs though one set in 1944 and one in the present!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.