TV Series

Incredible TV, cannot understand anybody not liking this from series 1 to finish.

I've been putting off a couple of things I wanted to watch for a long, long time.

I've just finished The Americans, S1, loved it and can't wait to see where it goes next.

Also just finished Mr. Mercedes S1 and into S2, another quality production.
I've tried to watch the wire twice and never got past the first episode, just can't get my head around the lingo, a mate of mine who watches loads of stuff as I do says it's as gooda TV as you get hence trying it twice

Agree. I really enjoyed the first few series. The ones with Churchill in were great telly. I found this new one just boring

I don't think it's a coincidence that it's gotten less interesting as they get closer to modern day.

People remember the 90's, you can't take the same dramatic liberties with the characters or the events.

Lessons in Chemistry on Apple TV, caught me by surprise this as it's the missus choice and her track record is chequered to say the least.

Set in the 50's and the attitudes towards women and black americans is sobering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.