TV Series

3 episodes in to 3 body problem, just noticed the massive city desktop background on the guys computer. Massive!

Started watching Dark- German tv series on Netflix. Interesting 1st episode. Not sure if it’s going to like fringe or something like stranger things. Reviews were pretty good.

One of the best shows I’ve watched. Not for some as it’s time travel but the first few series for me were so good.

i need to get back to this - i watched the first 3 or 4 episodes of series 1 then life got in the way then i never got back to it, even though i had enjoyed it. Seems like i need to revisit. (That being said, many thought Loudermilk was good, but i found it dragged!)

i need to get back to this - i watched the first 3 or 4 episodes of series 1 then life got in the way then i never got back to it, even though i had enjoyed it. Seems like i need to revisit. (That being said, many thought Loudermilk was good, but i found it dragged!)
Yeah i've seen plenty on here say Dark was terrible, but i really enjoyed it. So atmospheric with the music and scenery, good characters and a great storyline.

Three episodes into Passenger and it’s pretty fucking dreadful. Not even sure what it’s supposed to be about.
Completely confused even after watching every episode. Only stuck with it because I knew the locations. The Bakery was Fletchers Paper mill at Dovestone, Greenfield.

Completely confused even after watching every episode. Only stuck with it because I knew the locations. The Bakery was Fletchers Paper mill at Dovestone, Greenfield.
I’ve 30 minutes of the last episode to watch and I’m still not sure what it’s about.

I’ve 30 minutes of the last episode to watch and I’m still not sure what it’s about.
All I could work out is that some strange curse affected the town… why or what for was never explained. Wait until you see the ending. You will be scratching your head wondering what the fuck was that.

All I could work out is that some strange curse affected the town… why or what for was never explained. Wait until you see the ending. You will be scratching your head wondering what the fuck was that.
The whole alien thing in the truck at the start never really explained or panned out. Fuck knows what was happening.

The whole alien thing in the truck at the start never really explained or panned out. Fuck knows what was happening.
Come back once you’ve watched the end and hopefully you can shed some light on it. Truly bizarre

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.