TV Series

Does anyone watch "Alone" ?

(and I don't mean watch telly alone:))
One of my favorite shows.

I like trying to predict early on who will "tap out." For the first few contestants I'm usually correct... but I often falter later on.

A key thing to watch out for... perseverance is often down to mental resolve - if a contestant voices longing to return home to loved ones, or claims that he or she is in it only for the experience... rule them out as winners!
===
At any rate, I love, "Alone."

Last edited:
The Gathering (4) - Teens in Liverpool (sorry), going through trials and tribulations following the attack on one of them at a rave. Done in flashback style it's decent and definitely worth investing in the 6 episodes.

Latest Clarksons farm is brilliant whether you like him or not it’s great tv highlighting the red tape and laws working against farmers in this country.

The local council try everything to put him and other farmers and small businesses he works with out of business.
It also highlights how hard farming is.

Rebus on bbc iPlayer 6 episodes up to 3 at the moment well worth watching if you you Scottish drama.
Excellent, thanks for the heads up. Huge fan of the Rebus books. I thought that tv series with Ken Scott captured Rebus as per Ian Rankins books perfectly.

This why I cant get on with the Bosch series at all, not like the book character in any way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.