TV Series

stony said:
Who the fuck has decided to replace Brian with Rodney fucking Trotter in New Tricks.
It was bad enough when Jack left, but this is beyond the pale.
Rodney Trotter FFS. Another good series fucking ruined.
My thoughts exactly.

Anyone watching Under the Dome ? I've caught the first couple and it seems ok. A bit formulated but watchable. I just hope it doesn't go the same way as Jericho and get binned after a couple of series.
Criminal that Jericho got binned. How can you axe something that has Ajax from the Warriors in it.

Bluemoonie92 said:
Caught up with suits series 3 online, great series.

This is exactly the sort of show I don't like but for some reason I love Suits. Can't wait for the third series to start.

stony said:
Anyone watching Under the Dome ? I've caught the first couple and it seems ok. A bit formulated but watchable. I just hope it doesn't go the same way as Jericho and get binned after a couple of series.
Criminal that Jericho got binned. How can you axe something that has Ajax from the Warriors in it.

Instead of downloading decided to watch it on channel 5, give it some viewing figures and wait for the episodes weekly, really enjoying it to be honest. Could be a great show given the plot, but they have to get it right. Needed some sci-fi ish stuff to fill the void left by Fringe.

stony said:
Not yet but I think I had it on to record

stony said:
Bluemoonie92 said:
Caught up with suits series 3 online, great series.

This is exactly the sort of show I don't like but for some reason I love Suits. Can't wait for the third series to start.

Same with me, Season three is already 7 episodes in unless you're waiting for it to be on TV.

Just watched the first episode of Low Winter Sun...has potential as a gritty 'corruption in the Detroit PD' kinda thing.

Magicpants said:
Rome
The Sopranos
The Wire
The Shield
Deadwood
Breaking Bad
Game Of Thrones
House Of Cards

Pick any of the above you haven't seen and say goodbye to sunlight.

Hadn't heard of this one before. Nice one, I'm flying through it. I have to say, Grant Mitchell's American accent is superb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.