TV Series

Just watched the first episode of Sneaky Pete as i am having a wholly unwarranted earned break from work. Looks pretty good to me, worth a watch, especially if you liked Banshee.

Sherlock. Just watched the last one, and what a pile of utter dog shite. So far up its own arse. Sherlock has a sister who he can't remember, who's taken over an asylum built on an island and some shite about a pet dog, and a crashing plane etc, etc. Possibly one of the worst bits of TV I've seen in a long time. The critics will love it as it's BBC and it's 'highbrow'.

Oh, and by far and away the worst ever Moriarty (even worse than the female Moriarty on Elementary) is back.

Watch it at your own peril.

*Highbrow*? Not at all. Totally chicken in a basket, these days.

Just watched the first episode of Sneaky Pete as i am having a wholly unwarranted earned break from work. Looks pretty good to me, worth a watch, especially if you liked Banshee.

I love it watched 8 episodes in the last few nights.

I finished watching Quarry the other night and I'm surprised it's not getting recommended so much on here.
I thought it was brilliant.
I agree. Haven't finished it yet, but I find it really, really good. The pictures and the music is great. Love the "noir" atmosphere to the point that for me the plot almost doesn't matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.