TV Series

Funnily enough my 4 year old grandson is watching more PJ Masks than Paw Patrol, a situation I would not have believed possible a few weeks ago. Our sky box is full of their shit. Pokemon, Nexo Knights, PJ Masks.

PJ Masks is pretty decent

I have a trick here - I don't have a Sky box. This means that you generally have to know what you're looking for to watch it rather than any old shit just coming on.

So far I've got Masha and the Bear on repeat, Mr Tumble is becoming a fast favourite displacing the previous hot shit of Peppa Pig along with classic episodes of Noddy and In the Night Garden for all of the pre-bedtime needs.

In honesty there are two current types of content that we agree on - he will sit watching City chant videos for ages and absolutely loves the Guardiola/Glad All Over song, and he's also picked up a liking of Formula 1, Top Gear or any other show that feature revving/noisy engines. We find a happy middle ground so it's not just Masha all day every day.

Not a big fan of Game of Thrones though the little shit.

When my lad was that age he loved Sooty. We had one Sooty video which he wanted to watch on a loop, I swear to the mythical sky fairy that I could still recite the script 20 years later. I went hunting for a new Sooty video for him, took me weeks to track one down. Brought it out one Saturday afternoon and he was made up, so were the rest of us, we were all sick of the other one. Stuck it in the video and pressed play and it was the same fucking video with a different cover. I could have wept.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.