TV Series

Just binged the defenders, enjoyed it, exactly right number of episodes and managed to fit all the charactors and supporting charactors of 4 different stand alone series in without it being messy.

Managed to pull iron fist away from the annoyance that he was in his stand alone series.
Good to see jessica and luke cage again (probabaly the best 2 serials out of the group).

Glald they didn't try and make it feel more like the MCU film multi charactor stories and left it a bit less completely perfect.

Only critism was I felt they shoe horned in a couple of sigourney weaver scenes for the sake of having a big star on screen more.

Read it's gotten positive and negative reviews, but then people will either like it or be dissapointed by the high standard th first DD and Jessica Jones series set.

For me after thos 2 and luke cage would say it's best they have done with DD 2 and iron fist just after.

for me 4/5

Last edited:
Just binged the defenders, enjoyed it, exactly right number of episodes and managed to fit all the charactors and supporting charactors of 4 different stand alone series in without it being messy.

Managed to pull iron fist away from the annoyance that he was in his stand alone series.
Good to see jessica and luke cage again (probabaly the best 2 serials out of the group).

Glald they didn't try and make it feel more like the MCU film multi charactor stories and left it a bit less completely perfect.

Only critism was I felt they shoe horned in a couple of sigourney weaver scenes for the sake of having a big star on screen more.

Read it's gotten positive and negative reviews, but then people will either like it or be dissapointed by the high standard th first DD and Jessica Jones series set.

For me after thos 2 and luke cage would say it's best they have done with DD 2 and iron fist just after.

Looking forward to it and I love all these Marvel tv series

Anyone else watched or watching "False Flag", a subtitled Israeli drama?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3602528/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Just watched the first three episodes which is being aired on Fox and it isn't a bad watch, only one series with 8 episodes

Thanks, I've been looking for this but couldn't find it anywhere with English subs,there are some good Israeli series like Fauda and Prisoners of war,the original Homeland.

Caught up with Season 3 of Rick & Morty last night. Its right up there with Archer and Brickleberry, imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.