TV Series

Just watching some episodes of game of thrones and it makes me want to watch them all again. Feels like the second time gives you chance to really see all the sub plots of hidden meanings to everything when you know how it plays out.

The Night Of.
I've watched it before but Mrs BM1 wants to watch it now.
Excellent,as good as the first watch

Evil Genius on Netflix - it is a true story about a pizza delivery man who robbed a bank with a bomb around his neck. I haven't seen the end and have no idea how the story ends(so please no spoilers) but it is brilliant, so far

Saw the first one last night. Really shocked me!

Been watching a series called money heist but cant get past episode 13, when i go to stream 14 it says no sources available, anyone else having a problem?

Been watching a series called money heist but cant get past episode 13, when i go to stream 14 it says no sources available, anyone else having a problem?
There's only 13 episodes. You need s02e01. It's called La Casa de Papel too.

Have started Sopranos again and in the space of a couple of weeks am up to episode 1 of Series 3. It really does stand out from just about everything else, every episode is excellent. One thing I had missed or forgotten amongst the phenomenal storylines, acting and writing, was the use of music to illustrate scenes. At the moment I have to say its the best series ever to be on TV.
RIP James Gandolfini.

Big call out to the Jeremy Thorpe drama on BBC - a very english scandal (I think?). Really brilliant and very funny. Ben Wishaw as Norman Scott and Hugh Grant as Thorpe were outstanding. Defoe worth a watch wether you remember the incident or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.