TV Series

Finished season 2 of From last night and although it's an unexpected twist at the end I've found it a bit irritating, this was mainly due to either the acting/direction or storylines involving Jim, Randall and the guy whose wife basically exploded (he's only really in it for the final 2 episodes thankfully). Everyone else is fine but those three just annoy the fuck out of me and I kept hoping they'd kill each other.
Jim is HIGHLY irritating in that season

The BBC are repeating series previously shown anything up to circa 20 years ago. Last night on BBC4 they showed a 2 episode series of a drama called Warriors. It was about UN (UK) soldiers peacekeepers in the former Yugoslavia & when they return home and try to return to normality. Lots of famous actors in it. For those who like hard hitting dramas, true to horrific warfare then get it on Iplayer. 10/10

Hunters got more and more ridiculous as the series went on. Still an ok watch, but not sure I’ll be diving into series 2 any time soon.

Is it another (German) version of The Bridge?
Not seen that, so can't comment mate.

It's about series of murders, and the cooperation of German and Austrian detectives to solve them (all 3 series), and the developing relationship between the two lead characters, Ellie and Gedeon.

Not seen that, so can't comment mate.

It's about series of murders, and the cooperation of German and Austrian detectives to solve them (all 3 series), and the developing relationship between the two lead characters, Ellie and Gedeon.
Can I guess one of the bodies was found on the very border between the two countries, so they joined forces to solve the case? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.