TV Series

Love/Hate.

Like KIN another Dublin gangster series, but more humour and more violence.
Only 4 episodes in the first season and it's pretty raw but if you stick with it then it improves vastly in season 2 and onwards.
I've just finished season 3 so going to start 4th season tomorrow
There are 5 all in all
Yep,definitely picks up the pace in season 2,especially when Ruth Negga gets her kit off,she's stunning.

Not seen Masters of the air yet, but i've been looking forward to it for about 6/7 years since it was first rumoured.

I've seen people say it's good and bad, but the third episode becomes different level. Anyone corroborate?

Recently watched the two Walking Dead spinoffs. Dead city (Negan and Maggie) and Daryl Dixon. Both excellent and a bit different from the main plot. Will see what Rick and Michonne is like as Rick became annoying to say the least
Watched the 5th episode tonight, will i watch the 6th? Yes, will i watch it again? Doubtful. Was hoping for Band of Brothers or Pacific levels, but it’s nowhere near that unfortunately in my opinion.

messing about on the freeview channels/apps - came across Berlin Station with Rhys Ifans and (later on) Ashley Judd and the dad form Step Brothers

only lasted 3 series but enjoyed it all right

Halfway through After the flood, kind of doing my head in a bit with how unrealistic it is.
Not sure we lasted 10 minutes, it was the scene where the ‘baby’ was in the river, as she emerges from under the bridge with it in her arms, it’s quite clearly a fuckin ‘Tiny Tears’ or something, we just burst out laughing and couldn’t take it serious after that.

Reactions: ell
Not sure we lasted 10 minutes, it was the scene where the ‘baby’ was in the river, as she emerges from under the bridge with it in her arms, it’s quite clearly a fuckin ‘Tiny Tears’ or something, we just burst out laughing and couldn’t take it serious after that.
H a lot of it was filmed where we started the fundraiser walk mate just passed the queens those houses on the left ,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.