TV Series

Forensics: The Real CSI, the latest one.

The Geezer in the Freezer.

Absolutely mental.
Watched this episode last night. All that time. So very sad for his family because they mentioned the deceased had a sister.
Away from the actual incident itself, forensics is absolutely fascinating. I’ve read many Patricia Cornwell novels - Scarpetta and she says that the body can reveal so many clues to possible reasons for death even in the most unimaginable circumstances. So interesting and I’m looking forward to seeing the other episodes.

Just finished that True Detective: Night Country.
What an absolute load of rubbish that was.

I've reached two conclusions with this shit.
The story was shit and Jodie Foster is a very bad crap actress
Didn’t get past episode 2, complete pile of shite in my opinion and I still think Jodie Foster is a great actress.

Watched this episode last night. All that time. So very sad for his family because they mentioned the deceased had a sister.
Away from the actual incident itself, forensics is absolutely fascinating. I’ve read many Patricia Cornwell novels - Scarpetta and she says that the body can reveal so many clues to possible reasons for death even in the most unimaginable circumstances. So interesting and I’m looking forward to seeing the other episodes.
Absolutely mate, proper interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.