TV Series

Just started watching 3BP, but again a little bit put off after some of these posts (and from my initial view from the first episode).
I wanted something new to watch with my son (before Stranger Things Season 5 commences).

We've both finished Raised By Wolves: flawed and weird, some of the acrting we way off, but despite all that we both enjoyed its oddnes.

On another note (and I'm sure this has been discussed on here) but is anyone having a problem with True Detective Season 4?
Seems like a counterfeit version and after some googling last night, that kind of made sense :(

Rather enjoying the live version of Cowboy Bebop on Netflix. Didn't think I'd like it, but I think its quite a decent adaptation.

Just started watching 3BP, but again a little bit put off after some of these posts (and from my initial view from the first episode).
I wanted something new to watch with my son (before Stranger Things Season 5 commences).

We've both finished Raised By Wolves: flawed and weird, some of the acrting we way off, but despite all that we both enjoyed its oddnes.

If I were you, I would actually watch the show with your son.

For me, it raises many questions and articulates well, science vs belief vs intelligent life elsewhere. You son might have question. You might have questions.

Work it out together.

I'm watching The Lazarus Project, Season 1, on Amazon Prime (I had to purchase the series to watch it).

I'm on episode 7-of-8 and the series is fantastic. The acting is first rate, and the script is extremely well written. Everything makes sense and details that seem irrelevant at the time are woven into the storyline in later episodes, strengthening the narrative.

The Lazarus Project is a sci-fi drama about a small, multi-national and well-funded group who are in control of a device that can reset time to a previous savepoint, which appears to be 1 year in the past on July 1st. The Lazarus group is tasked with preventing the end of the world - events such as a major biological pathogen outbreak or the start of a nuclear World War Three threaten the very existence of humanity - and the Lazarus group intercedes to prevent such outcomes. It's hit-and-miss though - sometimes the group succeeds and time is allowed to continue past a savepoint - other times, the group fails and time is reset to the savepoint whereupon the group tries something different to prevent catastrophe.

I'm giving this series 10/10 (with the caveat that I've not watched the last 2 episodes of season 1) - it easily makes the top 10 or so series I've ever watched.

The Gong Show in the USA circa 1976 - was fun to watch. And JP Morgan was an absolute babe!

The Gong Show was filmed live for some of its episodes, and in the above clip, JP bared her breast, live, before a national audience. She was subsequently banned from appearing in front of live television and The Gong show lost popularity and was ultimately cancelled.

The Gong Show in the USA circa 1976 - was fun to watch. And JP Morgan was an absolute babe!

The Gong Show was filmed live for some of its episodes, and in the above clip, JP bared her breast, live, before a national audience. She was subsequently banned from appearing in front of live television and The Gong show lost popularity and was ultimately cancelled.

Loved that show. A bloke always came.on with a bag over his head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.