Twisted B*tch dumps kitten into a bin caught on CCTV

I feel an Adam Teese-esque bombardment coming on here, not from us, but from the members of the public. ALL her contact details, work/home address etc are on Facebook. Pretty sad really but if you're going to do something 'for a joke', I guess the consequences have to be suffered. When i'm tucked up warm in bed tonight, perhaps copping a feel, i'll be glad i'm not her!

it was a terrible thing to do, no doubt

but what is it with this pitch-fork mentality?

it's not even an eye for an eye is it - it's become something a whole lot more sinister

there is a term for this kind of thing, whipping people up into a frenzy..

aphex said:

it's not even an eye for an eye is it - it's become something a whole lot more sinister

Must admit, I thought it was funny yesterday that people were out to 'get' her, but looks like its just a matter of time now before someone does something silly. I couldn't give a fuck when it happened to that rag fucker, teese, but this could get even more silly than that did.

Pigeonho said:
aphex said:

Must admit, I thought it was funny yesterday that people were out to 'get' her, but looks like its just a matter of time now before someone does something silly. I couldn't give a fuck when it happened to that rag fucker, teese, but this could get even more silly than that did.

tis true

i'm a big animal lover myself and there should be retribution against the silly woman. but this fad of wanting to string people up for anything and everything is unhealthy to say the least

most people are getting angry by-proxy, now that pisses me off.

blumoonrises said:
F*kin evil woman... the poor thing was actually being nice to her, hope she suffers when she is identified... folk like her shouldn't be allowed near kids, never mind animals..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od7JZnk844o[/youtube]

screw that b*tch....if she gets identified hopefully something serious gets done.. -.-

I watched a vid of two lads getting beaten to deaf with sticks while the police just watched the other day in India (I think)?

And in england were going mental over a cat??! WTF!

Yes she was wrong but we do stupid thing now and again she just got filmed doing it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.