twitcher in a bit of p**H !?

Dirty Harry said:
while an adjourning building that was also owned by the company was lost in a fire.

A fire you say ? I don't suppose witnesses claim to have seen a droopy faced man with a dog leave the scene shortly before do they ?

Yeah, that part was obvious. Business losing money lost in a fire, imagine that!

Crouchinho said:
Wasn't he on around 3m a year at spurs? With all his dosh at Pompey too I doubt he'd have any trouble paying it off. I really don't know how players and managers get in financial bother. Friedel, risse, gudjohsen have all filed bankruptcy at some point

Because usually there not that bright

VOOMER said:
Crouchinho said:
Wasn't he on around 3m a year at spurs? With all his dosh at Pompey too I doubt he'd have any trouble paying it off. I really don't know how players and managers get in financial bother. Friedel, risse, gudjohsen have all filed bankruptcy at some point

Their greed outstrips their intelligence by a million miles.

VOOMER said:
Crouchinho said:

They're.

SWP's back said:
VOOMER said:
Crouchinho said:

Because usually they're not that bright
They're.

Blue Haze said:
Dirty Harry said:
while an adjourning building that was also owned by the company was lost in a fire.

A fire you say ? I don't suppose witnesses claim to have seen a droopy faced man with a dog leave the scene shortly before do they ?

Yeah, that part was obvious. Business losing money lost in a fire, imagine that!

Sush the fire's next week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.