Two brilliant City photo books... arrived today

Chris Holmes

Two brilliant City books arrived today

The Year of the Big 5 and Our Decade in Pictures.
I was worried about potential package damage. The package was really heavy, but delivered by Royal Mail, so its’ chances of survival without dents were massively improved.

Both books are packed with fabulous pictures and full of memories. One new book, and one has been around a while. Both are just the thing for reminiscing on a raining day, the close season, or a cheer-up after an occasional draw or dropped points.

IMG_6289.jpgIMG_6293.jpgIMG_6291.jpgIMG_6296.jpgIMG_6287.jpg

When i tried to buy both about a month ago the "decade in pictures" wasn't showing up - did that sell out? I didn't buy the treble one as i'd wanted both, and you couldn't get the decade one on it's own. Is it def unavailable?

When i tried to buy both about a month ago the "decade in pictures" wasn't showing up - did that sell out? I didn't buy the treble one as i'd wanted both, and you couldn't get the decade one on it's own. Is it def unavailable?
I ordered mine back at the end of January.

I can't find the Decade one on sale now, but it may be worth emailing them or dropping into the club shop. They seem to print things when there's enough demand, so wouldn't be surprised if it surfaces again.

The Decade one was on offer at reduced price if you bought both at the time
This is the link on the website when it first went on sale...

THE PERFECT DUO​

The book can also be purchased with the accompanying book Manchester City: A Decade in Pictures which tells the story of the 10 previous seasons, beginning with our 2011 FA Cup triumph.

Each chapter captures the milestone moments from every season and the players, managers and supporters who helped the Club to a decade of success.

Fans can save 50% on Manchester City: A Decade in Pictures making this £25 when bought with The Year of the Big Five in Pictures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.