Txiki you're the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never slated him... always had faith in the guy as he has a proven record at Barca... granted it was a different club, bigger pull, but times they are a changin'

De Bruyne, Sterling, Otamendi, Delph, Roberts and Unal all in the same window. Three homegrown players and added youth, pace, width and creativity to our squad. Only qualm I have is selling Lopes. We should have signed him to a new contract then loaned him out. He has so much talent and he's only 19.......we will regret selling him. Generally though it was an excellent transfer window

De Bruyne, Sterling, Otamendi, Delph, Roberts and Unal all in the same window. Three homegrown players and added youth, pace, width and creativity to our squad. Only qualm I have is selling Lopes. We should have signed him to a new contract then loaned him out. He has so much talent and he's only 19.......we will regret selling him. Generally though it was an excellent transfer window
I think Lopes sees KDB coming in and sees what needs to be done. An obvious gifted player at a time where you're young and want to start getting settled in your career so not only do you want to play a lot of games, but you want stability. Loan after loan wasn't going to cut it so he decided against a new contract an off to a decent club where he can get comfortable and hopefully make his mark.(Monaco are being dubbed AS Portugal with the Portuguese connection forming) Only with this,we didn't force him out so if he reaches his potential and we look to bring him back(like Matic) hopefully he would choose us again based on his words after his move was completed.

I think we should have sold Fernando instead of lopes. Granted he wanted a move that guaranteed him playing time,so fair play.as for nando,I cannot see him play, to slow,lethargic and lacking the quality that is needed to settle in our midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.