Tyson Fury Vs David Haye

kippaxchris

If anybody has any tickets for sale or knows of anywhere i can get tickets from PM me please as the prices on the net are ridiculous.

kippaxchris said:
If anybody has any tickets for sale or knows of anywhere i can get tickets from PM me please as the prices on the net are ridiculous.

Basic ticket is about a ton pal

bennyblue said:
kippaxchris said:

Basic ticket is about a ton pal

They started at £32.50 but everybody has bought and sold them onto sites like Viagogo and websites like them are charging £98 + £40 booking fees per ticket for £32.50 tickets and most of them have gone now as well.

m7mcfc said:
Who in the right mind would pay to watch this? Pair of non-entities, I will watch a repeat of it if Fury gets KO'd in the first round.

agree it be first rounder, fury hasnt the chin to cope with haye, so it be wiziwig for a stream that nite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.