u18's National champions

its a sign i might put £20 on 4-4
pinocchio-970x545.jpg

I can see Real scoring four in the Bernabeu but City?

What a fantastic achievement by Wilcox and all the lads. Over to you now Pep to develop their potential. What a future City has with so many brilliant talents and Pep at the helm.

we can hope mate

I haven't totally rejected from the memory banks screaming at the telly "Don't let him shoot! Don't let him shoot!" And then Mardarse Marcello shot - and scored, and the Fake Ron did, and from 2-1 up with minutes to go, we capitulate.

As they say RoS, we're alright with the despair - it's the hope that gets to yer!

Well done to all the young Blues. The fact that City have so much talent coming through in all age groups is tremendous news. Rags are forever banging on about their under 21s but what they fail to realise is that their under 21s are their last chance saloon. Every other age group in their academy is a total shambles thanks to their arrogance, complacency and lack of vision.
Their U21's tend to be more along the lines of U30's.

I personally take as much pleasure out of the under 18s title win as i do the first team winning anything, no prima dona's , hard working, team ethic, feet on the ground and have half a clue what its like supporting the club at street level.

cant wait for some of these kids to burst through, Diaz and Sancho are electric, very good players to watch.

Well done young blues.

Me, too. Women. also. Anyone running round a football field wearing a City shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.