U18's v Liverpool

Richard

Going to this tomorrow morning, anyone know where to pick pre ordered tickets up from?

Main ticket office at the Ethiad, or kiosks around the CFA?

You can buy tickets on the day for £3, or if you pre-order get em for free via your season card. Dunno where to pick them up from! There's usually a little booth right outside the ground, but i dunno if thats where preorders are.

You can buy tickets on the day for £3, or if you pre-order get em for free via your season card. Dunno where to pick them up from! There's usually a little booth right outside the ground, but i dunno if thats where preorders are.

If you have pre ordered but they haven't been sent they should be collectable at the little booth outside the academy ground. I have a spare if you can't afford the £3

Arrived at the academy stadium. A beautiful day in a fantastic facility that underlines how far the club has shifted.

The line up:

Grimshaw
Duhaney
Wood
Oliver
Kigbu
Davenport
Buckley
Kongolo
Nmecha
Patching
Dilrosun

Subs:
Bullock
Albinson
Blackshaw
Fernandes
Faour

A deserved 1-0 win with Duhaney, Davenport and Patching looking excellent. Nmecha scored again. Good leadership from Oliver.

Last edited:
Yep ^

Was a strong performance. Thought Nmecha was class - such a lovely forward. Dead elegant. Davenport really impressed me too, properly tenacious in the tackle. Wrote a report as ever here..

Yep ^

Was a strong performance. Thought Nmecha was class - such a lovely forward. Dead elegant. Davenport really impressed me too, properly tenacious in the tackle. Wrote a report as ever here..

My first real viewing of Nmecha today and I want to see more.It's not that he did that much as we weren't dominant enough to get him into the game all the time but what he did do seemed to have a little special about it. The goal was real quality and I cant wait to see how it looked on telly when they show it on the OS.
As the move developed down the left side and Dilrosin put the guy in on the overlap my eyes moved to the middle of the goal to see who was there. Nmecha was probably level with the back post and maybe 10 yards out but he timed his run across the center half perfectly to get to the ball first and just turn it over the keeper and into the net as if it was the easiest thing in the world. Very impressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.