U19 UEFA European Championship - 17:00 KO (BST) Final: England vs Portugal, British Eurosport

For those who missed it, City's Dilrosun was superb, he had 3 assists, brilliant 2nd half performance.

I know, like I say, I really like him. Always looks to get on the front foot and has the technical and physical abilities.

Only caught the last 20 minutes so didn't realise he had 3 assists. Interesting to see how he develops. As you say, all the attributes on the face of it.

Only caught the last 20 minutes so didn't realise he had 3 assists. Interesting to see how he develops. As you say, all the attributes on the face of it.

Yeah he was brilliant, I'll try and find a video to the goals later.

I've always rated him whenever i've seen him play for City but think he picked up a bad injury which delayed his progress, good to see him back on track.

Found on Youtube. Not sure if it'll get copyrighted soon but here are the highlights:

0:15 - Dilrosun solo run and good effort.
2:20 - Germanys goal.
2:35 - Netherlands 1st Goal - Dilrosun 1st Assist.
3:26 - Dilrosun Chance.
4:20 - Dilrosun Free kick effort (Good save) - Leads to corner for 2nd goal.
4:50 - Netherlands 2nd goal.
6:01 - Netherlands 3rd goal - Dilrosun's 2nd assist.
6:54 - Netherlands 4th goal - Dilrosun's 3rd assist.

Video of that 4th Dutch goal from Eurosports twitter (won't get copyrighted):

Last edited:
England play Netherlands at 14:30 on British Eurosport 2.

Don't know the teams yet but after the first games, expect Dilrosun will be involved for sure. Not sure about Nmecha, Buckley-Ricketts or Kongolo yet.

Buckley-Ricketts and Nmecha start, so looks like we'll have at least 3 City players on the pitch.

First 5mins basically spent stretchering Piroe off the pitch for the Netherlands, Suliman with a pretty rash aerial challenge, should have been booked.

It took them a while but England nicked it late, deserved it though.

Last edited:
England team to face Germany:

As I expected based on their performances last game, Buckley-Ricketts starts, Nmecha is benched.

Co-commentator discussing Sessegnon staying at Fulham... 'Delph, Rodwell, Sinclair going to the likes of Manchester City and seeing their careers stall'.

The LIKES of Manchester City indeed, what does that mean? Don't know who the twat is but it's the usual casual dig you hear during these sorts of games.

Delph and Rodwell injured most of the time and Sinclair wasn't up to it.

Co-commentator discussing Sessegnon staying at Fulham... 'Delph, Rodwell, Sinclair going to the likes of Manchester City and seeing their careers stall'.

The LIKES of Manchester City indeed, what does that mean? Don't know who the twat is but it's the usual casual dig you hear during these sorts of games.

Delph and Rodwell injured most of the time and Sinclair wasn't up to it.

They need something say they read/watch the media that go on and on about it these commentators are sheep and do no research!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.