U21 UEFA European Championship

I really hope we get Pearce & Beanie back one day.

I can't believe he failed in management with wisdom like, 'we're still in with a chance here' right before the total lottery of a penalty shootout..
Truely awe inspiring!

Redmond absolutely garbage when he came on cant pass greedy and he believes he is better than the rest of the team but you have to back it up.

What chance did we have... sticking Shaun from This is England in net to face the German penalties

I really hope we get Pearce & Beanie back one day.

I can't believe he failed in management with wisdom like, 'we're still in with a chance here' right before the total lottery of a penalty shootout..
Truely awe inspiring!
k7QWTWH.png

one small positive is this team is a lot better then the last england team to reach a final in 2009. i think pickford, mawson, chilwell, hughes, gray and a few others look like pretty decent players.

we were also missing quite a few good players. winks, davies, roberts, rashford, sterling, alli....

Last edited:
This is a cracking game. If England had beaten the Germans Spain would of ripped them to shreds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.