UCAS!!!

rhysonaldinho

was wondering, if anyone is going to Uni the year after this (or if anyone has been to Uni), and if so have they filled out the application for UCAS?

on mine it says i cant apply untill september, but some people i'v spoke to say they have sorted out all there UCA and applied, which leaves me in a great state of confusion.

has anyone else applied on here?

thanks

x

If you're not planning on going to Uni until Sept 09 mate then you have until Jan 09 to get Ucas Sorted really.

Are you at college now or next year? They usually pretty much sort it for you.

TMQ is right
you should be able to sign up to get a UCAS card but you do not need to sort out your application for the uni until later.

start going and looking at uni's if you haven't already.

TheMightyQuinn said:
If you're not planning on going to Uni until Sept 09 mate then you have until Jan 09 to get Ucas Sorted really.

well i was at college last year, and im going back to college next year, but we where told we would start our Ucas last year, which we didnt ever get around too.

so i'v decided to do it myself, because i'v learnt not to trust my college with stuff like this, they are always fucking up everything.

if i have untill January then i suppose theres not much to worry about, although i should try and get it done early i suppose

atbmcfc said:
TMQ is right
you should be able to sign up to get a UCAS card but you do not need to sort out your application for the uni until later.

tbh, i didnt even knthey give you a card, my college is rubbish with supplying information about it, iv been left to figure out everything for myself

i'v signed up on the ucas site, but i knew nothing of a Ucas card

i put in all my details and they gave me a personal ID number

should they send me a card or do i have to apply for that?

rhysonaldinho said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

well i was at college last year, and im going back to college next year, but we where told we would start our Ucas last year, which we didnt ever get around too.

so i'v decided to do it myself, because i'v learnt not to trust my college with stuff like this, they are always fucking up everything.

if i have untill January then i suppose theres not much to worry about, although i should try and get it done early i suppose

Ideally you want to have it in by the end of December I think.

I'm racking my brains now trying to remember what it all entailed but it doesnt take long to fill in from what I remember plus it's all done online now which makes it easier.

Just e-mail them or phone them if you're unsure about anything, it can be quite confusing so they're used to helping people out.

pee dubya said:
Just e-mail them or phone them if you're unsure about anything, it can be quite confusing so they're used to helping people out.

cheers, i will phone then or email if i have another problem, which is most likely

and thanks to all for helping

rhysonaldinho said:
atbmcfc said:
TMQ is right

tbh, i didnt even knthey give you a card, my college is rubbish with supplying information about it, iv been left to figure out everything for myself

i'v signed up on the ucas site, but i knew nothing of a Ucas card

i put in all my details and they gave me a personal ID number

should they send me a card or do i have to apply for that?
if you have signed up to this you will get the card.
http://www.ucas.com/ucascard/index.html

you get discounts at various shops so it is worth doing.

you will have to write a personal statement so you could start that so you don't have to bother later and then copy and paste it in after.
if you are stuck on what sort of thing to write there is loads of help online.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.