UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool and others should be wary
BArca pissed PSG off and they just bought neymar and Barca board just cryed about it
Then spunked £100m a piece on two donkeys

What'a pissed me off with the timing of this leak is that it detracts from our achievement of beating Loserfool and retaining the PL. As if our wins are tainted by cheating FFP (even though FFP in this case has zero to do with the English trophies!) If we win the FA cup on Saturday, you can bet your bottom dollar there'll be more to this story - maye even UEFA finding us guilty on Monday to detract from the historic achievement of first English domestic treble!
It could easily have been before a crucial game.

I think the timing has more to do with the UEFA calendar and the progress of their investigation than some kind of conspiracy to derail City.

To be honest, I think the whole of football is fed up now of hearing about City and Financial Fair play. Liverpool fans may be obsessed with the whole thing but I bet your average football fan is pretty cyncical about it all. City's argument that it's a targeted smear seems self-evident. What continually annoys me is that the press only seem to be interested in one angle whereas what this is really about is the manipulation of red-tape to fight footballing battles. The depths to which so called liberal writers will go to is really quite surprising labeling Middle-Eastern states as evil. I was going to say third world, but really in many ways the UAE is now more advanced than Britain. It wouldn't take them 6 years to refit Manchester Town Hall, Central Library or build a bus lane.

Hypothetically, if we were to be banned from the champions league, could we then go and spend what we want, knowing we would not fail FFP because we are not in the competition? just as Loserpool did a few years ago

Nope because of premier ffp that that K@NT Gill rushed through.

I`ve been at a loss all yesterday and today with some of the most baffling quotes made by fellow Blue Mooners.
Its being done deliberately to coincide with our FA Cup Final.
So fucking what.
What the fuck does that have to do with the players ? They wont give a flying fuck at this moment in time and it wont affect their performances one jot.Pep will not allow neither will Vinny and nor will the players.
They have the opportunity of reaching a goal that so far has not been reached ... the treble.
Anyone daft enough to believe that any outcome from UEFA will psychologically harm the teams performance on Saturday really needs to see Matron.
Taxi for Flappers !!

Imo it is being done deliberately to coincide with our FA Cup Final.
Of course, your right, it won't affect the player's or coaches one bit, and I'm 99.9% wigan-like weary that we will win.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think one of the points here is the timing of this crap exploding prior to, and what's going to be said during such a high profile game is that this
is a perfect opportunity for a clinically orchestrated unfair global smear campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.