UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF City are punished for inflating the Etihad sponsorship, is that only a “crime” under UEFA rules? Or do the same rules apply to the Premier League?

IF City are punished for inflating the Etihad sponsorship, is that only a “crime” under UEFA rules? Or do the same rules apply to the Premier League?

A very pertinent question, when it's being wilfully linked to domestic stuff.

I don't know the answer, as it will vary by year and how much - PL FFP rules were after UEFA ones, weren't they?

The sponsorship isn't inflated and there is no accusation from Uefa that it is.
They don't like the fact a stolen email insinuates that Etihad didn't pay all of it - which surprisingly isn't against the rules anyway. Its just they feel we should have told them although what its got to do with them I'm not sure. It keeps being referred to as backdoor funding by the owner although City are adamant we have broken no rules. Make of it what you will as a massive City fan with 7 posts in 2 years.
Oh and its got fuck all to do with the Premier League as FFP for the league came in years after Uefa introduced it. By then our commercial income was out of site of fucking FFP.
Usually on here if it walks like a duck, behaves like a duck & quacks like a duck you can bet your bottom dollar his first name is Donald.

Come June 2nd if what I think will happen actually occurs then we could all be looking at a ban.

I think we can rely on Liverpool fans to carry the banner of Corinthian sportsmanship to Madrid on behalf of English football.

Good job too as UEFA won't need much of an excuse to dump Premier League clubs.

The sponsorship isn't inflated and there is no accusation from Uefa that it is.
They don't like the fact a stolen email insinuates that Etihad didn't pay all of it - which surprisingly isn't against the rules anyway. Its just they feel we should have told them although what its got to do with them I'm not sure. It keeps being referred to as backdoor funding by the owner although City are adamant we have broken no rules. Make of it what you will as a massive City fan with 7 posts in 2 years.
Oh and its got fuck all to do with the Premier League as FFP for the league came in years after Uefa introduced it. By then our commercial income was out of site of fucking FFP.
Usually on here if it walks like a duck, behaves like a duck & quacks like a duck you can bet your bottom dollar his first name is Donald.

You are completely correct - the circle I can’t square is if this is all about how Etihad make the payments - I.e. they get the money from the state - as a state backed headline - why hasn’t this been cleared up quickly and easily - since it’s an Etihad issue and certainly not illegal what is there to see. Equally why have City submitted a 100 page document when a simple “fuck off” would suffice.

There's clearly a conspiracy going on here. So I'm wondering if anyone has yet reprted it to the Swiss Police. The same people who raided FIFA back along.

Just sayin..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.