UEFA home leg first??

If Carlsberg arranged UEFA fixtures.......
Carlsberg_logo.jpg

Those that take the risk of booking before its confirmed, more fool you. Not all of you, just the people who post "got me flights!" 1 min after the draw was made.

Whether we are at home or away won't matter if we're good enough. Which I think we all know we are not.

I'm ill.

Just had to cancel my flights with easyjet as they only give you 24 hours to cancel. I've lost a considerable amount of money in the process as I booked for a party of six.

When i've calmed down a bit, i'll try to get my head around how FC Copenhagen and UEFA have let this happen. There must be something i'm missing here, but I can't understand how they didn't know about this beforehand.

Liverpools website has them playing Madrid away on Wed 25th Feb so our game against them could still go ahead on Sun 22nd, making it ok to play in Copenhagen on Thurs 19th Feb. Don't cancel flights just yet!!!! Typical City!!!!!

I think they should just have to play it at another ground like we did.

we`ve earned the right to play at home 2nd, tell them all to fuck off, if city go with this they realy are a joke club.why don`t we stand up for ourselves for once ?

SouthStand211 said:
Those that take the risk of booking before its confirmed, more fool you. Not all of you, just the people who post "got me flights!" 1 min after the draw was made.

Whether we are at home or away won't matter if we're good enough. Which I think we all know we are not.

Is that aimed at me then? GTF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.