Uefa Match Bundle

Excuse me if I'm being thick here, but when is the "Priority Window" for Monaco tickets? There only seems to be SC's, Cityzens and General Sale.

As is mentioned when the bundle was advertised here - https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...27/champions-league-group-stage/1472235450132

Supporter can purchase tickets for all three games with our Group Stage bundle on the dates below. Supporters who purchase this bundle will benefit from a priority window to purchase tickets for any subsequent home matches that the Club plays in European competitions.

Excuse me if I'm being thick here, but when is the "Priority Window" for Monaco tickets? There only seems to be SC's, Cityzens and General Sale.

Good point, mate. Maybe the club assumed that for this game in particular it's not a huge issue as plenty will go on general sale. Should definitely be clearer about it though and act on in.

Couldn't agree more struggle to make weekend games but ok for midweek same as last year went all the early rounds league cup etc then bombed out as it got further on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.