UEFA Super Cup Sevilla (N) |Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Allow me to introduce myself, I’m Coco the Clown…. I voted for Walker because he gets on with the job without any histrionics or flamboyance but just hard graft. Is that ok with you sir? :-)
Although not his best nights work, like you said he stood up to be counted with his pen and you can never fault his total commitment to the team and indeed the club as i hear he is always helping and encouraging the younger lads!
Love the guy personally and i honestly think we are a better team when he is in it!
Don't forget just how hot and humid it was out there in Athens, i hope that doesn't take its toll on our lads on Saturday, unlike the Spanish league who have given Seville a break until Monday to play their league match, the f'kin PL have us playing on Saturday, albeit a wee bit later, not Sunday or Monday gawd forbid, SATURDAY FFS !!
Rant over
Walk's is a vital cog in our well oiled machine :-)

Ederson for me.

He kept is in it during the 2nd half when they seemed to be cutting through us at will at times.

Cole took his goal well.

Ederson...then Walker,Ake ,and Palmer....all the rest,in bad performance...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.