UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody need spares for this? I've got two category 2 tickets sat next to each other £60 each. Sadly priced out of the game after Istanbul and other expenses.

Dunno how arsed I am about this.

No idea what the team could be but let's have a guess, shall we?

Ortega
Walker, Dias, Gvardiol, Laporte
Lewis, Kovacic
Foden, Alvarez, Grealish
Haaland

no mate but there is a guy on instagram called fanzonebtmir who looks like he may work for the club with some of the posts he does as its from inside the club gym, offices etc? He posted that Stones and Dias still arent available for wednesday and Ruben is still due to the concussion he sustained last week as a precaution?
I’m not gonna Like it for obvious reasons, but cheers for posting the info pal.

With the news on Bernardo our bench is going to be incredibly weak. Desperately need doku and Paqueta done.

ederson

walker akanji ake gvardiol

rodri kova

foden Alvarez grealish

haaland

Newcastle were impressive. But Villa collapsed after the third went in. I'd hope we are mentally stronger than that.
Indeed. If we aren’t mentally strong in our first home game of the season, after (hopefully) coming on to the sight of the 3 trophies on the pitch, then I will be very surprised.

Assuming no KDB, Dias, Stones or Bernardo:

Ederson
Walker Akanji Laporte Ake
Rodri Kovacic
Foden Alvarez Grealish
Haaland

Ortega, Carson, Gvardiol, Lewis, Gomez, Phillips, McAtee, Bobb, Palmer

Edit: Stones has travelled, so if he's fit he comes in for Laporte.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.