UFC 102

leighton

What is Randy Couture doing even getting back into the ring tonight. He is a legend of the sport and has nothing to prove to anyone but to come back after retiring is crazy. It is a great stepping stone for Nogueira which could lead to a fight with Brock if he wins.

Nar, Big Nog is a shot fighter. The guy may only be 32 years old, but all the wars over in Pride and earlier in his career have caught up with him. In his last three fights he's been taken into deep water, by Herring - who really should have finished him, Slyvia - not a noted power puncher, and finally by Mir who did finish him.

The Mir fight, was a terrible indictment of Nogueira's skills, all Frank did was throw, left straight, right uppercut, left straight combo's, Nog had no idea what was coming. He showed no head or lateral movement just really plodding about. Randy himself isn't a big puncher, but I think his boxing will be skilled enough to at the very least take a decision victory. I've however got my money on a second round stoppage.

free live streams >>> <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=137746" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=137746</a>

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Randy Couture = couture
Thiago Silva vs. Keith Jardine = silva
Jake Rosholt vs. Chris Leben = leben
Demian Maia vs. Nate Marquardt = marquardt
Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Brandon Vera = vera

jonnymcfc said:
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Randy Couture = couture
Thiago Silva vs. Keith Jardine = silva
Jake Rosholt vs. Chris Leben = leben
Demian Maia vs. Nate Marquardt = marquardt
Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Brandon Vera = vera
crap fights i cba staying up for this one

cropra said:
Nar, Big Nog is a shot fighter. The guy may only be 32 years old, but all the wars over in Pride and earlier in his career have caught up with him. In his last three fights he's been taken into deep water, by Herring - who really should have finished him, Slyvia - not a noted power puncher, and finally by Mir who did finish him.

The Mir fight, was a terrible indictment of Nogueira's skills, all Frank did was throw, left straight, right uppercut, left straight combo's, Nog had no idea what was coming. He showed no head or lateral movement just really plodding about. Randy himself isn't a big puncher, but I think his boxing will be skilled enough to at the very least take a decision victory. I've however got my money on a second round stoppage.

What tosh! Nog looked the best I'd seen him for YEARS! If he carries on in that vein, he'll have a true shot at the belt!

Bigga said:
cropra said:

What tosh! Nog looked the best I'd seen him for YEARS! If he carries on in that vein, he'll have a true shot at the belt!
Should get a title shot after that he dominated Randy. It is a shame for Randy I just hope he calls it a day now. He is starting to loose his legend status with these fights at this stage 44 he should be taking it easy now not fighting for the sake of it.

Oh well, that didnt go exactly to plan. Fair play to Nog he looked great, the sweep from the bottom in the second round was sweet. In fact the whole fight and the card itself was tremendous, back and forward action, fast KO's and beautiful submissions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.