UK Rental Market

GStar said:
Im at Chimney Pot Park and its top.

What's so good about it? My cousins fella lives there, he seems to like it too. Bit rough though ain't it?

When it comes to renting, personally I can't bring myself to line the pockets of those that have shafted FTB's like myself within the market, at least for now

SambaBoys said:
GStar said:

Show off!!! You in a big fancy apartment?

No, house... it's an Urban Splash Development, bit different:

media_54377.jpg
<br /><br />-- 09 May 2011, 15:06 --<br /><br />
The Fat el Hombre said:
GStar said:

What's so good about it? My cousins fella lives there, he seems to like it too. Bit rough though ain't it?

When it comes to renting, personally I can't bring myself to line the pockets of those that have shafted FTB's like myself within the market, at least for now

Area around it is a bit rough, but i've never had any trouble, infact the area i'm at is really quiet.

Tram stop bottom of the street, main bus into Manchester other end (never used) two main roads into Manchester at either end, then there the bath under the floor, the terrace for endless BBQ's in the rain, three floors... the design is pretty smart too.

GStar said:
SambaBoys said:
Show off!!! You in a big fancy apartment?

No, house... it's an Urban Splash Development, bit different:

media_54377.jpg

-- 09 May 2011, 15:06 --

The Fat el Hombre said:

Area around it is a bit rough, but i've never had any trouble, infact the area i'm at is really quiet.

Tram stop bottom of the street, main bus into Manchester other end (never used) two main roads into Manchester at either end, then there the bath under the floor, the terrace for endless BBQ's in the rain, three floors... the design is pretty smart too.

Only issue we have is that I’m in Salford Quays and Mark is in Yorkshire so we are trying to find somewhere in the middle – travel wise for us both! :o( Nightmare!

Does look cool Hun, how long have you been there now?
I saw you stood outside J a couple of home games ago – I waved but you totally ignored me! How bloody rude! ;o)

Personally i'd move as far away from Yorkshire as possible!

Been there since January, liking it so far, don't think i'd want to move back into the City centre, you pay far too much for small box rooms and can hear every footstep of the person above you.

Really, are you sure it wasn't K? I try not to talk to people who think Blue is purple.

GStar said:
Personally i'd move as far away from Yorkshire as possible!

Been there since January, liking it so far, don't think i'd want to move back into the City centre, you pay far too much for small box rooms and can hear every footstep of the person above you.

Really, are you sure it wasn't K? I try not to talk to people who think Blue is purple.

I just remember the pain of being ignored to be honest lol......
It could have been K tbh....
I couldnt live in the CC - I have seen my friends places, and very little for the vast amount you pay out! Its not to bad if you get 3-4 people in one of the bigger places!

SambaBoys said:
I just remember the pain of being ignored to be honest lol......
It could have been K tbh....
I couldnt live in the CC - I have seen my friends places, and very little for the vast amount you pay out! Its not to bad if you get 3-4 people in one of the bigger places!

Haha, it wasn't intentional... i'll try and keep my eyes peeled next time

The Fat el Hombre said:
What development were you in previously GStar, if you don't mind me asking? Was round ancoats wasn't it?

I've been in a couple mate, my uni digs were on Dantzic Street, after that i moved into a converted Mill on Loom Street, that was really nice, then into a flat in the Green 1/4 which was decent size but had electric heaters and utilities were paid by a meter by cards you had to buy at the entrance of the building.

I've got a good deal where i'm at now i'm paying less than city centre 1 bed would be for 2 bed, my own terrace and underground parking. Best of the lot, although i did like Loom Street and the location to City and Northern 1/4 was really good.

johnmc said:
I rent at £575 a month for 2 beds, with a garage and a decent size garden.

Its ashton but a nice area, near the richmond park stadium/ashton curzon. Daisy nook park on your doorstep and a quiet avenue location.

Its annying that thats what people I know pay for their mortgage and its dead money but i just dont have £10k + that id need for a deposit. And as im paying £575 a month I find it hard to save

And the MArch hare and crowhill just around the corner ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.