Ukash Police Virus

Barcon said:
mancitymick said:
Do a system restore and it will clear it

It freezes up the computer, you can't do anything.

I was able to Ctrl+Alt+Del and go task manager. Select shut down. As the pc starts to shut down I would get a black screen for a few seconds saying it was waiting for other programs (like steam) to shut down. On this screen you have the option to cancel the shut down. If you do this the Ukash message will go and you can do your system restore. This was with windows 7.

Mr Bungle said:
Barcon said:
mancitymick said:
Do a system restore and it will clear it

I was able to Ctrl+Alt+Del and go task manager. Select shut down. As the pc starts to shut down I would get a black screen for a few seconds saying it was waiting for other programs (like steam) to shut down. On this screen you have the option to cancel the shut down. If you do this the Ukash message will go and you can do your system restore. This was with windows 7.

AVG finally got a hold of it and binned it on mine. I was pulling the battery out for a few seconds and then trying to get to system restore, it wouldn't let me do anything. The weird part was when I finally realised that it was a pic of me on the screen looking very confused. At least I didn't have my cock in my hand.<br /><br />-- Thu May 02, 2013 1:55 pm --<br /><br />
Mr Bungle said:
Barcon said:
Churchill123 said:
Plenty of vids on youtube showing clearly how to get rid of it :)

How do you get onto youtube when it's frozen?

Read my post.

How do I read your post if my computer is frozen? :)

Barcon said:
Mr Bungle said:
Barcon said:

AVG finally got a hold of it and binned it on mine. I was pulling the battery out for a few seconds and then trying to get to system restore, it wouldn't let me do anything. The weird part was when I finally realised that it was a pic of me on the screen looking very confused. At least I didn't have my cock in my hand.

I would do a system restore anyway, AVG wont remove all the files that were put on your pc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.