UKIP=BNP=EDL=ALL ONE IN THE SAME

Mike D

Oops the fail catches dear old Nigel Farage with his pants down. Not is the titty bar but cosying up to to the EDL along with what we already new his party are all just closet BNP voters who shop at M&S, so they vote UKIP.

Green party are better than this shower of cunts, although Farage does possess the gift of the gab. He looks like an extra they never used in 'Finding Nemo'.

TCIB said:
The fucking idiots.

They would have got my vote if they didn't have this racist element, fucking losers.

I'm glad to see even a nutjob like your fine good self can see the wood from the trees. If the far right had any incline of getting into power in this country then that would be me off in flash I could not stick around in a country being run by biggots.

Has the leader of the SWP been charged with rape yet or was the comrades kangaroo court good enough or what about comrade Gerry Healy raping his way to the top funny how the muck is only thrown in one direction in here but the sordid antics of the hard left never seem to get a mention by the way I do not support UKIP I am centre right I dislike extremes of belief

Scottyboi said:
Green party are better than this shower of *****, although Farage does possess the gift of the gab. He looks like an extra they never used in 'Finding Nemo'.

His smirking face is only surpassed by Osborne's but I'd twat them both.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:17 pm --<br /><br />
Scottyboi said:
Green party are better than this shower of *****, although Farage does possess the gift of the gab. He looks like an extra they never used in 'Finding Nemo'.

His smirking face is only surpassed by Osborne's but I'd twat them both.

I'd love to slap the tories and labour as much as i can and that was going to be my little "fuck you". You can't condone voting for such a party even if it is more of a protest vote against the main parties though.

I'll stick to hating all of the self serving wretches :)

TCIB said:
I'd love to slap the tories and labour as much as i can and that was going to be my little "fuck you". You can't condone voting for such a party even if it is more of a protest vote against the main parties though.

I'll stick to hating all of the self serving wretches :)

Is there anybody that you don't hate or feel superior to?

Outside of you and the immediate people that share your views, obviously

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.