Umbro 2011/12 shirt announced

Slightly off topic, but anyone know of anywhere that sells old kits? Ive lost my 09/10 away top and want to replace it...

Not been overly impressed with any of our kits bar the white one, and only that because its unique with the small sponsor. I'm all for releasing a kit every season because it brings in the cash, but this seasons home one was a bit of a piss take I thought, what with it being almost identical to the previous one. Never liked the black one and the blue one is hideous. I like the idea of red, black and gold lettering though so hold some hope for that being a cracker.

The Kappa kits were the best i've ever seen. When it was announced I nearly duffed in my boxers. Still remember the article on the BBC gossip column

'Manchester City have signed a £Xm, 3 year deal with Italian sportswear manufacturer, Kappa'. Only Barca and Juve had Kappa then, so for us to have it too was cumworthy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.