Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!

Pigeonho said:
Well maybe people, when at home, expect more than winged crosses to 5ft players, and no midfield creativity to those same players. The performance was negative and whilst in our ascendancy I appreciate a point v Man United, the performance was damp, poor and way too negative from a home perspective. We WILL not win anything like that. Fact.

But if that was say a future cup final we wouldn't have lost either, so it would have come down to a penalty shoot out! And that's also a FACT!

Pigeonho said:
Well maybe people, when at home, expect more than winged crosses to 5ft players, and no midfield creativity to those same players. The performance was negative and whilst in our ascendancy I appreciate a point v Man United, the performance was damp, poor and way too negative from a home perspective. We WILL not win anything like that. Fact.
Fuck off with the fact thing would you, only fact here is predictable twats like you, look at the dough we spent look at this and that is all you post, fact wanker.

Turgid stuff but we just don't have the players to really get at sides. Keeping it tight & hoping Tevez or Silva conjure up a bit of magic is where we are at this moment in time, other players really need to start stepping up & taking the pressure off those two otherwise we're fairly predictable.
Still in a decent league position though & that should give us some confidence as we've done that without really playing that well this season.

Rodney said:
just got back and listened to BBC R Manchester most of the way home. All the moaners were embarrassing. We did not get beat and we stopped them getting two points. I am sure that these peolple would prefer us to play open attacking football and lose, its them that need to look at their attitude, not Mancini.

I agree with you there mate, it wasn't a brilliant result but I prefer 1 point than none and a annoying defeat like last time when that ginger twat scored in extra time....

Some people on this site need to get a grip.
It wasn't the best performance last night for sure but when you look at the bigger picture things are looking very good indeed.
We have now played the so called big 4 + Spurs and we are 4pts clear of our nearest rival for 4th and more importantly 5 clear of Spurs who still have to play Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea.
I'm sure we all would have taken this position at the start of the season without a doubt.

Defeat last night would have been disastrous and cast us adrift of the teams above us. A point keeps us nicely in touch. Don't really see the fuss.

smithy167 said:
Pigeonho said:
Fuck off with the fact thing would you, only fact here is predictable twats like you, look at the dough we spent look at this and that is all you post, fact wanker.
Wit woo, get you. Stay off the Stella sunshine, it makes you vewy vewy aggwessive.

Assess us at the end of the season, which didn't start and end yesterday. Points to remember in the cold light of day:

1. Poor performance (by both teams)
2. Not beaten in the last minute by scum
3. One point gained on last year – 2 points down for the scum
4. At season end if we finish in top 4, it will be a good point gained
5. Now need to show we can produce better performance against lesser teams starting Saturday.

I perhaps didn't get my point across last night because I was a bit pissed an angered not only by City's display but also being in a pub outside Manchester and surrounded by no knowledge glory hunting rags.

People are defending us because yes we got a point and that's fair enough but it's the way we got that is really frustrating a lot of us. If we are to challenge we need to try win these games something that we made no attempt of doing last night.

What happens if United score? Then what do we do? Do what we did against Wolves and put a defender on? The mentality of the side is really confusing. With 10 men against Arsenal we actually went for it and probably made the better chances. Shouldn't we have shut up shop on that day against the best footballing side in the league?

We really had a chance to make a statement last night and we let us pass us by.

If your scared to lose against the best your never going to beat the best.

black mamba said:
It can be dressed up a few different ways , but whilst the point is just about 'acceptable' in a home game , even against a top side , the manner of the overall performance wasn't pretty ....... and that's what people are getting at ........ fortune favours the brave , and we didn't do enough to actually win the game and get maximum points ..... and that's what great sides try to do , and if we want to join the elite that's what we too have to aim for!

This point will do though , if we can see off Birmingham ......

if we can't see them off , then this point won't look so good!

Not us, BM! We take on the persona of Braveheart and we end up gettin' shot in the foot! Seen it fer season after season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.