United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
1467269498110848629.gif
Get on it Kaz...
I'll spot him,my raggy senses are excellent

This has probably already been said, but I'll say it again anyway.

Can you imagine the media uproar if City signed a 35 year old foreigner from a joke league who has just had a dreadful Euros, and who plays in a very similar position to the new young English media darling thus likely depriving him of game time

But because its not City, its a 'clever signing' and 'great for the league'

Tosspots

Can you imagine the media uproar if City signed a 35 year old foreigner from a joke league who has just had a dreadful Euros, and who plays in a very similar position to the new young English media darling thus likely depriving him of game time

Tosspots
+1

Tosspots

I thought if Mourinho rocked up the scattergun sign anyone that might sell a few shirts rather than for football reasons might stop and we might have to take them seriously.

The fact they've given Carrick another year says it all, there's no progressive development in taking the squad building forward. They have money and have a pull factor but they keep going down the road of these crazy head scratching signings. Long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.