United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope we turn up and do them in the cup. To take our foot off their throats now would be tragic.

If only Liverpool had dicked them and them staring down the barrel of us making it 3 twattings on the bounce!

As funny as it is, this place is no fucking different and we are top of the league! ;-)
I tend not to converse with the jonny come latelys so their hissy fits pass me by pal. Me and you are old school mate and have suffered the rag softarses gobs for years, ragcafe captures their ignorance and arrogance in equal measures. I love their pain and they thought they'd got the golden ticket with Jose.

If Liverpool had dicked them we wouldn't be top of the league. No thanks

A minor irritation in the grand scheme of things.

league isnt won or lost in October regardless of how many t-shirts they print or buses they order.

Scouse, Chavs and us dicking them on the bounce would have sent them all over the edge!

league isnt won or lost in October regardless of how many t-shirts they print or buses they order.

Scouse, Chavs and us dicking them on the bounce would have sent them all over the edge!

Of course the league isn't won or lost now but I'd rather be top than second, 2 points behind a title rival, be that October or April.

Club and manager looking like a perfect match now.
Two clapped out busted flushes living on memories of a glorious past.

I'd prefer Jose to have a total meltdown over the whole season to ensure he causes real damage. If Jose went Giggs came back now he'd be out in May and I also want him to get a full season there. Hopefully Dwight Yorke will get his big break after that.

Of course the league isn't won or lost now but I'd rather be top than second, 2 points behind a title rival, be that October or April.

My posts are very much tongue in cheek fella and i too would prefer to be top.

I just want my cake and eat it thats all ;-)

My posts are very much tongue in cheek fella and i too would prefer to be top.

I just want my cake and eat it thats all ;-)

Fair dos mate, not getting humour much after some of our fans behaviour today putting me in a grump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.