United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Bt let everyone watch the europa final for free? Ah yep more exposure for the scum and more advert money for Bt! If it is free lets hope they all see the scum stuffed.
To be honest Id be pretty pissed off if I was a BT Sport customer. They charge a fortune and have fuck all games anyway, then you find out they're giving away the biggest game of the season free anyway (and the final of the 6th place cup)

To be honest Id be pretty pissed off if I was a BT Sport customer. They charge a fortune and have fuck all games anyway, then you find out they're giving away the biggest game of the season free anyway (and the final of the 6th place cup)
Isnt it part of their contract with Uefa that the finals have to be free to view, was the same last year. Think i did read in the new contract though that isnt the case.

Why would Bt let everyone watch the europa final for free? Ah yep more exposure for the scum and more advert money for Bt! If it is free lets hope they all see the scum stuffed.

Free?!?
They could pay me, and I still wouldn't watch that shite!

Isnt it part of their contract with Uefa that the finals have to be free to view, was the same last year. Think i did read in the new contract though that isnt the case.
No idea, they announced it like it was some grand gesture but I wouldn't be surprised if they had no choice

It's nothing to do with any one club though, is it? It's the finals, which more people are likely to watch, so they can charge advertisers more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.