United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones i know, even the good, match going ones, are very happy. Jose is doing a great job, they're on for the treble and will challenge next season. While City have a terrible manager who's out of his depth and been found out.

I can't tell whether they know deep down it's not true, or they've been in the cult of Yoonited too long and totally brainwashed.
How odd because they seemed to hate how boring they were under van gaal but they seem even more boring now despite having added players who in theory should have been exciting to watch. Plus broadly speaking I wouldn't say they have been particularly more successful this season. Will be interesting to see how this pans out. Generally supporters are pretty quick to turn when the football is boring so I imagine if they don't look like challenging for the title next season, patience will be tested. And shame on you for describing any united fans as "good". :)

There 2 consistent performers are now gone, Big nose and the doughnut thief.

They are in the shit big time because Mourinho has lost it big time and really has been found out by all and sundry.

No self respecting player will want to rock up there this summer.

There 2 consistent performers are now gone, Big nose and the doughnut thief.

They are in the shit big time because Mourinho has lost it big time and really has been found out by all and sundry.

No self respecting player will want to rock up there this summer.

Fellaini was consistent.
Jones and Smalling were consistent
Rooney was extremely consistent!

True. But self respect flies out the window once serious money enters the room.

Absolutely it will but then they face a season or 2 watching the ball fly through the air at a thousand feet whilst they get frustrated.

Mourinho will literally ruin any career right now such is his selfishness and complete lack of ability to transform himself.

True. But self respect flies out the window once serious money enters the room.

But what kinda money would be needed for a world class player to misplace one pass and then get harangued by a has-been manager in the ensuing presser after a swift and deadly counter to the opposition as a result of said misplaced pass? And then they will have a handful of players who want to be the highest paid at the club. They'll be queuing up at the end of each training session want a revision upwards of their contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.