United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion having watched them in the CL,i thought a bit naive and open,the rags have all the experience,really really hope they pull something out of the bag
They topped their group which contained celta Vigo (who nearly knocked the rags out) by 5 points. They've knocked out schalke and Lyon (who many people tipped to beat them) and finished a point from top in the Dutch league
Not saying they'll beat United but I think they will give them a game

It'll be Ajax mentality and if the players believe they can beat the myth of the scum if they do they will beat them because they are better as a team.

And it starts.
Raggy friend thinks they're winning the PL next season.

Maureen will spend mega-billions in the summer - and be gone by Xmas. It's what he does best. He will alienate everyone at the swamp with his abrasive manner and his dour football, and when Pisscan and Ticket Tout have had enough he'll be unceremoniously sacked and airbrushed from the rags' history. The swamp-dwellers will be told: "Mourinho was NEVER the manager here", and like all gullible followers they will chant this mantra for ever because they will believe whatever the Trafford Ministry tells them to believe.

Just heard how it's a win win for them. If they qualify they have the depth to deal with the CL and PL and if they lose they will win the league because all the others will be bogged down with CL football

Just heard how it's a win win for them. If they qualify they have the depth to deal with the CL and PL and if they lose they will win the league because all the others will be bogged down with CL football
And they'll be bogged down with Thursday night football.

And if they don't win, they'll have the Thursday Night Cup to contend with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.