United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scum usually wait till last few weeks if the transfer window before buying.

They wait for player sales and season ticket money coming in. They need to get players if there wage bill we were lucky got rid of half a dozen. See them going back in for griezmann last few weeks of transfer window like pogba was.
Not a chance.

Griezmann deal off, so what happens now?

Football

ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone

BBC Sport

Posted at12:21
So, Manchester United's long-standing interest in Antoine Griezmann has cooled.

But if Griezmann is not coming to Old Trafford, and the reason being cited is the injury to Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who are United going to get.

Everton's Romelu Lukaku is an obvious one, a battering ram of a striker in the Didier Drogba mould from Jose Mourinho's first Chelsea team.

In addition, United have been linked with Torino's Andrea Belotti, who has a release contract of £87m, and also Real Madrid's Alvaro Morata.

No-one from the club is saying it, but by targetting a replacement for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, United appear to be indicating the Swede has no future either once his contract expires on 30 June.

What does that first bit mean? Why has Zlatan to do with Griezmann? Makes no sense!

Hope they sign Defoe. Leaving it so late in the window would be stupid. With Rooney off and Zlatan injured they have one striker in rashford. If they start pre season with one striker I'll be very surprised

Hope they sign Defoe. Leaving it so late in the window would be stupid. With Rooney off and Zlatan injured they have one striker in rashford. If they start pre season with one striker I'll be very surprised

With the amount of cash they have to throw around I have no doubt they will be bringing in at least 1 +£50m striker maybe 2. The question is who? I can only think of 1 or 2 i really don't want them to get. Hope its Lukaku.

With the amount of cash they have to throw around I have no doubt they will be bringing in at least 1 +£50m striker maybe 2. The question is who? I can only think of 1 or 2 i really don't want them to get. Hope its Lukaku.

Id rather they didn't get lukaku he'd a proven premier league goal scorer. I'd rather they went abroad for someone who might not settle well or take time to adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.