United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly do however stuff against us isn't my point. It's how we got stitched up at Chelsea apparently now we are saying they will have decisions go against them? Is the logic that they hate city so much they screwed us and helped Chelsea one last time now they will have shit against them? What's the reason behind that? For an exciting title race? For spurs to win it as they will be a new team to win it? Whilst I agree something is fishy on our officiating I just think it's wild the further accusations that are too much.

Its all about a new name on the trophy. Its all about it going down to the wire if possible. Its everything to do with the next tv deal and the money and new markets around the world.

You know it, everyone knows it and they will do everything they can to ensure it happens.

What a stupid fucking post
Not really. With some of the refereeing decisions this season it is hard not to believe something is going on; be it betting corruption for individual gain or manipulation of the League for the purpose of selling TV rights all over the world. What bigger story (apart from Leicester winning it last season) than Chelsea having a massive fall from grace?

Its all about a new name on the trophy. Its all about it going down to the wire if possible. Its everything to do with the next tv deal and the money and new markets around the world.

You know it, everyone knows it and they will do everything they can to ensure it happens.

So I go back to my original point which has been missed in all this, why did we apparently get stitched up against Chelsea then? Why wouldn't that be a chance for Chelsea to slip up, against a good team and maybe even throw us into the mix for an exciting title run in. I just don't get it.

So I go back to my original point which has been missed in all this, why did we apparently get stitched up against Chelsea then? Why wouldn't that be a chance for Chelsea to slip up, against a good team and maybe even throw us into the mix for an exciting title run in. I just don't get it.

No easy games in this league is what they want you to believe...

I think it's a fluid situation last season Leicester ran away with it, and this season Chelsea are as well. The premier league won't want that happening two seasons in a row or the product won't seem exciting to new investors , so a little bit of engineering is required to close the top four up and put some excitement into the run in , I think we are a victim of our own success the prem league would love another City V Qpr style finish again .

Pawson toeing the line pat on the back from Gill... 0.1 up better make sure reduce them to ten..

Wow, only just got in and seen that. serious question was that a second yellow because i can't believe he gave a straight red.

I think it's a fluid situation last season Leicester ran away with it, and this season Chelsea are as well. The premier league won't want that happening two seasons in a row or the product won't seem exciting to new investors , so a little bit of engineering is required to close the top four up and put some excitement into the run in , I think we are a victim of our own success the prem league would love another City V Qpr style finish again .

It has happened the last two seasons so there's two seasons in a row, or do you mean not 3 in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.