United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
talked to a united fan today going on today about all city fans being from stockport.... i dont even see how its an insult, from where i live i drive down a road for a few minutes and I'm in manchester. the amount of rags that live in stockport swell, the pubs are packed when they play. its such a bizarre insult, considering how many of there fans dont even come from greater manchester let alone stockport, which is right next manchester.

talked to a united fan today going on today about all city fans being from stockport.... i dont even see how its an insult, from where i live i drive down a road for a few minutes and I'm in manchester. the amount of rags that live in stockport swell, the pubs are packed when they play. its such a bizarre insult, considering how many of there fans dont even come from greater manchester let alone stockport, which is right next manchester.
they are as thick as pigshit

Enjoyed walking round Ashton and Denton last couple of days and congratulating the scum shirt wearing twats on being the 17th best team in Europe.

Never seen so many rag twats wearing shirts in Tameside as I have since they won the European 2nd class cup...but soon as next season starts and they lose a few games they will vanish like the twats they are

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.