United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel hopping and caught 30 seconds of rag tv doing their pre match bollocks.

Pogbad had an amazing season for them "Despite what outside sources say. And he will be even better next...

Millions of fucktards really lap this shit up.

Channel hopping and caught 30 seconds of rag tv doing their pre match bollocks.

Pogbad had an amazing season for them "Despite what outside sources say. And he will be even better next...

Millions of fucktards really lap this shit up.

I'm happy to let idiotic United fans believe this garbage. When they finish outside the top four again, they can say "Pogba is world class etc."

I can't wait to see them this season, Lukaku is dross.

Sorry guys but i honestly can't get my head around why some blues feel the need to watch them in pre season friendlies?

Its just plain fucking wrong!!

and they still say the liverpool game is there biggest game of the season hahahhahahahahaha fighting 4th 5th 6th 7th places

what would we give to see united go down the dream of them playing in the championship is bigger than manchester city winning the champions league for me
+1 - no-brainer for me

Sky News reporting that Lukaku has started to justify his £75m transfer fee buy scoring a goal against the mighty Real Salt Lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.