United (A) - League Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Dias at the end. Boomed at Stones and as they celebrated, the intensity of their personalities drew everyone else into the pile.

Ruben Dias is an Unusually Natural Leader. He oozes it constantly.
Throughout the game the cameras focused in on him at set pieces. Every time he was shouting orders and bellowing at players and he just screamed leader of this team already.

I had my doubts with Pep earlier in the season but you can clearly see a change in our style of play. We have dropped the defence back 10 yards and adjusted Gundo's role. We look so solid in defence and once the attack clicks we will go on a great run.

Foden makes us look a different team, brings so much energy.
I think Pep was 2 months ahead of everyone He signed the contract but had already accepted the job of a mini rebuild Next is the forward to replace our greatest ever goal scorer

For you Colin....

I thought we were in second gear for most of that....just think what the score would have been with a striker on

Welldone boys, onwards and upwards.

Apparently Ole only ever goes from flaccid to fully erect.....he doesn't do semi's

(I'll get my coat)

Don't know if this is the right thread but anyone know some of the scum wore black armbands and some didn't, apart from the obvious they're classless twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.