United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Johnny Tillotson.
From 'Don Karleone's' original post to 'Dribble's' 'Poetry in Motion' to 'Remember Arthur Mann's' 'Johnny Tillotson' to 'It's Grim Up North's' request to speed it up to 'the Benny Hill music'..

..I give you the one, the only Boots Randolph, who played sax on 'Poetry In Motion', as well as on Elvis's 'Return To Sender' (two of pop music's most sublime and glorious ever singles) and also the creator of 'Yakety Sax', aka 'the Benny Hill music'.

That's at most just 4 (possibly just 2) degrees of separation between DK's post and 'the Benny Hill music'!

And, as IGUN says, it would be the perfect accompaniment to that routing of the Red Filth's defence, which the great man himself, Johnny Tillotson, would describe as 'A-woe, a-woe woe woe woe woe-ful' (!!)

Just listening to the latest BM podcast. Apparently, that game was the 7th derby that Guardiola has won at "The Theatre of Dreams"™. Is that correct? This is his 8th season, yeah? I'm sure I remember two defeats.

*edit* Forgot about the League Cup semi final in 2021. Doh!

it was about 50 passes up to rod shooting but when goalie saves it resets so only 1 pass from haaland to foden

That's 20 derbies for Pep, by my reckoning (1 FA Cup, 4 League Cup and 15 League):

Overall:
P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
20​
11​
2​
7​
35​
22​

Home:
P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
8​
3​
1​
4​
16​
13​

Away

P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
11​
7​
1​
3​
17​
8​

Neutral

P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
1​
1​
0​
0​
2​
1​

That's 20 derbies for Pep, by my reckoning (1 FA Cup, 4 League Cup and 15 League):

Overall:
P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
20​
11​
2​
7​
35​
22​

Home:
P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
8​
3​
1​
4​
16​
13​

Away

P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
11​
7​
1​
3​
17​
8​

Neutral

P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
1​
1​
0​
0​
2​
1​
Home form needs to improve

Overall:
P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
20​
11​
2​
7​
35​
22​

Home:
P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
8​
3​
1​
4​
16​
13​

Away

P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
11​
7​
1​
3​
17​
8​

Neutral

P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
1​
1​
0​
0​
2​
1​
Couldn't you have written this horizontally like everyone else has for the last 1-2,000 years?

Overall:
P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
20​
11​
2​
7​
35​
22​

Home:
P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
8​
3​
1​
4​
16​
13​

Away

P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
11​
7​
1​
3​
17​
8​

Neutral

P​
W​
D​
L​
F​
A​
1​
1​
0​
0​
2​
1​
I can’t remember a single lucky victory for us amongst these but I remember 4-5 for them, and also one game we played the kids. They’ve actually been our bogey team under Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.