United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

A great day, and a slightly unsober evening wallowing in victory.

Took ten minutes to find our feet, but after that, a great performance from every player.

Beating the rags still feels sweet as ever, embarrassing em like today even more so.

Bernie though, not the first time hes put up a performance like that in a big game(dippers at home 18/19, 2-1 to us).

Good to see Johnny back too, better than Akanji in that role(although he did ok there tbf), gives our midfield way more presence.

This is what happens when we are officiated fairly, was worried pre game, but fair dos today.

Crowd did us proud too, class singing came across loud an clear on my stream, hope you all got home safe.

Theres no way that antony cnt doesnt hit his girlfriends, he needs councelling, fits right in at that club though.

The sentence I will hear most this week will be "Im not really following footy/utd this season" fckin cowards are still havin it.

So glad weve got Pep, amazing drive and passion, please just fckin sign again......another 10 years would be great.

Last City pen at OT before today was 1992, I was there for that.

Today 2023, and watched the next on TV.

In me 50's so may not be around for the next one, for once I can quote Taggart re. the next one "not in my lifetime"

City pens at OT are like Haleys Comet!

"You may see 1, maybe 2 but never 3" in your lifetime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.