United (A) | Post Match Thread

VAR are authorised to intervene if they believe there has been a clear mistake by the ref. It's usually when they believe that the ref hasn't seen something. In this case it's impossible that he didn't see that Rashford was miles offside, that he ran towards the ball until he almost got to it, before letting Fernandes hit it.
He chose to interpret that as not interfering. In effect, he is interpreting that if you don't actually touch the ball, you're not interfering. You are not having any decisive effect on the behaviour of the players around you. The defenders, the keeper.
Enough has been said about that. We all saw what happened. I have nothing to add.
This! Well explained.

VAR look for 'clear and obvious error' - they do not attempt to make decisions for the Ref' - this decision is based on Atwell's 'opinion' (subjectively) - it's not a right or wrong thing - purely opinion - if he had decided it was off, that would have stood too - he's the Ref.
However, when a goal has been scored that involves an offside then VAR is expected to look at the goal.

VAR look for 'clear and obvious error' - they do not attempt to make decisions for the Ref' - this decision is based on Atwell's 'opinion' (subjectively) - it's not a right or wrong thing - purely opinion - if he had decided it was off, that would have stood too - he's the Ref.
Not sure about var only steps in case of “ clear and an obvious error ” when they dissect nano of millimeters to prove their point . How is that classified as ” clear and obvious “?
Var is a weapon.

Crying over a wall haha. It is hardly a tribute, spraying somebody's name on an ugly looking wall in the middle of a shithole. Not exactly a monument is it?

He's a fucking idiot.

How can he come to that conclusion without going to the screen to watch a replay ? Surely if the lino flags he goes off that ? What was vars involvement ? If not checking the offside ? If that's the case just do away with linos as what's the point ?

wasnt me that mentioned facts to start

I also said Im closer to the facts (law/rule of the game)....not that i was factually correct but closer to it .....

And i can see both sides as Ive previously said.

Please put me on ignore if you dont want to read anything I put on here....I wont lose sleep over it
Your opening statement is a downright lie. Your first response to me was, it’s your opinion, not a fact.

Why should I put you on ignore? A flip flopping idiot who can’t recall what he typed yesterday is highly entertaining. I know you wouldn’t lose any sleep. Those on the edge of spectrum’s rarely do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.